After the highly successful visit in 2014, this summer 16 students from Nagasaki will visit Leiden. From 19-22 August they will stay with members and host families of the Leidse Alumni Vereniging ‘ Van Hier tot Tokio”. On August 19, the students will be received at City Hall then visit Japan Museum SieboldHuis and the Museum for Ethnology. There they will have an opportunity to meet with high school students from Leiden. At the weekend they will stay with their host families.
- Naturalis sends a 3D printed Tyrannosaurus to Nagasaki April 21, 2021
- Nagasaki University thanks Professors Ton Raap and Harm Beukers February 16, 2020
- Orange Heart – Sinterklaas Actie 2019 October 25, 2019
- Nagasaki Youth Orchestra June 8, 2019
- Students from Nagasaki East and Visser ‘t Hooft Lyceum visit SieboldHuis March 30, 2019
MailinglistRegister on our mailinglist?